SORRY - DISCONTINUED !
HEADPHONES AMPLIFIER HPA V90
The HPA V90 was developped with the target to enable high transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V90 fulfils even higher demands.
because of low internal gain.
Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE
through 60 Volt internal operating voltage.
Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
Over 90 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage !!
HIGH OUTPUT POWER
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
- Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors
- Unbalanced outputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors
- PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps
- Independent-channel design
- DC-coupled (switchable)
- ALPS RK14 volume control
- High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
- High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
- 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
- 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
- Toroidal transformer
- Large filtering capacitors in the power supply
- Switchable ground lift
- Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating
- Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel
The inputs and outputs are situated on the rear panel, they are equipped with unbalanced Cinch connectors.
Volume control is provided by a large full metal rotary knob.
Two headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel.
The unit offers a built-in power supply with IEC/CEE socket.
Case and back panel are made of aluminium and are Nextel coated.
The 3 mm frontpanel is black anodised.
The labeling is laser engraved.